JOCO is an annual publication released each December which includes both an edited and a reviewed section. It is affiliated to the Research Group on Collaborative Spaces (RGCS) and shares the values of open and citizen sciences. Its ambition is interdisciplinary, e.g. with contributions expected from fields such as management, organization studies, innovation studies, organizational sociology, urban sociology, economic geography, anthropology, political sciences, philosophy, psychology, etc.
The reviewed section includes articles which will follow an open review process. Each publication will include: the accepted version of the paper (a), another version open to edits/comments/revisions (b), the knowledge commons produced by the research published (open video, collective posts, open data…) (c). Submissions can be sent to email@example.com and follow an open review process. The edited section is composed of the former research notes and White Papers published by the RGCS. All publications are open access (creative commons). They are diffused by RGCS on open source platforms and communicated on all communication tools of our network.
Co-Editors in Chief
Paula Ungureanu (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia), Stefan Haefliger (Bayes Business School) & François-Xavier de Vaujany (PSL, Université Paris-Dauphine)
Aurore Dandoy (ESDES Business School), Gislene Feiten Haubrich (CITEM) and Mickael Peiro (IUT Paul Sabatier).
Associate Editors (AE)
Amélie Bohas (Université de Lyon), Sabine Carton (UGA), Emmanuel Costa (UDESC), Aurore Dandoy (ESDES Business School), Julie Fabbri (emlyon business school), Anna Glaser (ESCP Europe), Albane Grandazzi (Grenoble Ecole de Management), Stefan Haefliger (Cass Business School), Amadou Lo (TBS), Chiara Tagliaro (Politecnico di Milano), Paula Ungureanu (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia), David Vallat (Science Po Lyon)
The 93 coordinators of the Research Group on Collaborative Spaces are all members of the scientific committee.
Paris Dauphine Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75106 Paris. Research Group on Collaborative Spaces.
Downloading Vol1, Issue2:
- Editorial article by François-Xavier de Vaujany, Stefan Haefliger and Paula Ungureanu
- Interview of Pr. Gabriella Coleman, by Gislene Feiten Haubrich
Downloading Vol1, Issue1:
- Full volume of JOCO
- Opening article by Paula Ungureanu, Stefan Haefliger and François-Xavier de Vaujany
- We/Me-ness: Meanings of Community, by Ann Cunliffe
- A pragmatist critique of the economic theory of the commons, by Philippe Lorino
- Communs & Résilience (French), par Jean-François Boisson
- Le Tour à vélo : une démarche de « recherche-voyage » (French), par Aurélien Denaes et Fanny Lebrech
- Interview of Pr. Gibson Burrell, by Gislene Feiten Haubrich
- Walking the commons: drifting together the city, by RGCS members
- The new time-space of families in a pandemic world: Invitation to a nomadology of the sofa, by François-Xavier de Vaujany